- March 4th.2019: With so many good kits of the A6M Zero and the Ki-43 Oscar, you may be interested in a walkaround of the somewhat rare Nakajima Sakae 21 engine,
as displayed at RAF Cosford during 2018. The Sakae 21 is
considered one of the most important powerplants of World War II.
- December 31th.2018: While I wish you all a great New Year, we still have time for another walkaround: Hughes OH-6A Cayuse S/N 67-16506 that I photographed at The Helicopter Museum, Weston-super-Mare - November, 2018.
- December 28th.2018: Closing the year, here is a walkaround of a most interesting and iconic aircraft: the Supermarine Walrus L2301 as displayed at FAA Museum, Yeovilton - November, 2018.
- December 12th.2018: Let me share with you a report
the IPMS-Brazil Nats held at São Paulo, Brazil, during the last weekend.
I'm posting about 300 photos of models and the show, Thank you all for a great and very well organized event. See you next year!
- November 17th.2018: Here is my report
the IPMS-UK Nats / Scale ModelWorld Modeling Convention held at Telford, UK, last week.
I'm posting 700+ photos of models, news, vendors and a lot more of what
is one of the largest modeling conventions in the world. Grab a cold
one and enjoy!
- November 1st.2018: After months of hibernation, I finally posted the final photos of the Red Pounder vignette, showing the 1/72 PST KV-122 near Zaporozhye,
Ukraine in mid-1943. That
is the most probable area and time of the use of the few KV-122s by the
8th Guard Tank Corps, during their offensive in the direction of the
9.2018: I scratchbuilt a few more details to the 1/32
Heinkel He-162. I still have to add/correct the nose landing gear and then I'll finally add some paint to this project...