- March 21.2017: Here are some photos
of our last club meeting on March 16th,
at our HQ. We
had an impressive lecture by Nestor Magalhães describing his trip to
Yamamoto's crash site at Bougainville area, Papua-New Guinea.
- March 13.2017: The End of Operation Rembrandt was
my unpretentious entry in a recent group build of our modeling club.
Starring Hobby Boss Zlin Z-42 and a Hasegawa Chevy in 1/72 scale.
- February 20.2017: Starting the activities at our club, here are the photos of an anusual summer meeting, on February 16th,
at our HQ.
- February 13.2017: While I'm away from my workbench, check out these photos of a rare Ford T based Hucks starter on display at the Royal Air Force Museum, London, UK. It would be a nice addition to any WWI diorama...
- January 29.2017: I progressed with the Red Pounder vignette. The PST KV-122 in 1/72 scale is finished. I hope you like it. Now I'm working on the display base, and there is still a fair amount of work ahead.
- January 9.2017: I resumed the work with my 1/72 Academy F-117 Nighthawk, with an interesting idea to mask fine zig-zag edges. I hope you find it useful...
- January 2nd.2017: My adventures in 3D printing: a review of the somewhat disappointing 1/72 US Navy Carrier Deck Set 3, produced by Shapeways.
- December 30.2016: Finishing the year, Red Pounder is my ongoing rendition of the not so good PST KV-122 in 1/72 scale. Lots of improvements to do...
- December 20.2016: You
know I don't do reviews quite often, but this one will interest the
chopper guys. A nice kit of a long forgotten aircraft: Whirlybird Jolly Green Giant full resin kit in 1/72 scale.