- September 17th.2016: I added the lifts and upper braces rigging to the Revell Cutty Sark in 1/350 scale. For each knot I do, I break at least two parts. It was a hell...
- September 4th.2016: After only seven years I resumed the work on my Revell Cutty Sark in 1/350 scale. I don't know if I can install all that rigging in such a small model, but I'm trying, I'm trying...
- July 28th.2016: The second thematic club meeting of 2016 - "Sand", happened last Thursday. It was a good meeting, with several models in spite of the cold night.
- July 21.2016: After a long hyatus away from the hobby, I'm returning with lots of news. Let me start with a show report on the 4th Open Serra-Sul of plastic modeling, held at Caxias do Sul, Brazil, during last weekend. A show which is progressively becoming better and better every year.
- April 30th.2016: Another walkaround, this time the second Brazilian jet fighter, the Lockheed F-80C c/n 080-2181 displayed at the Brazilian Aerospace Musem, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Hope you like it, as Musal is not the best place to take photos...
- April 29th.2016: Another club meeting, the April meeting was one of the best and funniest ever!
- April 3rd.2016: Be prepared for a trip on memory lane. Here are the photos of our first thematic club meeting - "The Nostalgia night", on March 31.
Fantastic meeting, with lots of things to see and talk. The next
thematic night will be on June - "Sand / Areia night", take note.
- March 18th.2016: Here is another installment of the Retreat 1/72 scale diorama.
Ground work and buildings are virtually done now...