- February 20.2017: Starting the activities at our club, here are the photos of an anusual summer meeting, on February 16th,
at our HQ.
- February 13.2017: While I'm away from my workbench, check out these photos of a rare Ford T based Hucks starter on display at the Royal Air Force Museum, London, UK. It would be a nice addition to any WWI diorama...
- January 29.2017: I progressed with the Red Pounder vignette. The PST KV-122 in 1/72 scale is finished. I hope you like it. Now I'm working on the display base, and there is still a fair amount of work ahead.
- January 9.2017: I resumed the work with my 1/72 Academy F-117 Nighthawk, with an interesting idea to mask fine zig-zag edges. I hope you find it useful...
- January 2nd.2017: My adventures in 3D printing: a review of the somewhat disappointing 1/72 US Navy Carrier Deck Set 3, produced by Shapeways.
- December 30.2016: Finishing the year, Red Pounder is my ongoing rendition of the not so good PST KV-122 in 1/72 scale. Lots of improvements to do...
- December 20.2016: You
know I don't do reviews quite often, but this one will interest the
chopper guys. A nice kit of a long forgotten aircraft: Whirlybird Jolly Green Giant full resin kit in 1/72 scale.
- December 18.2016: Closing the year, we had our last club meeting with the end of the II Group Build themed "Post
II World War"... Thank you guys. I also wish you all modelers around
the world a Merry Chirstmas and a 2017 full of models!
- November 30.2016: And closing a busy month, here are my impressions on the IPMS-UK / Scale ModelWorld convention held at Telford earlier this month... I hope you enjoy the almost 600 photos.