- December 31th.2018: While I wish you all a great New Year, we still have time for another walkaround: Hughes OH-6A Cayuse S/N 67-16506 that I photographed at The Helicopter Museum, Weston-super-Mare - November, 2018.
- December 28th.2018: Closing the year, here is a walkaround of a most interesting and iconic aircraft: the Supermarine Walrus L2301 as displayed at FAA Museum, Yeovilton - November, 2018.
- December 12th.2018: Let me share with you a report
the IPMS-Brazil Nats held at São Paulo, Brazil, during the last weekend.
I'm posting about 300 photos of models and the show, Thank you all for a great and very well organized event. See you next year!
- November 17th.2018: Here is my report
the IPMS-UK Nats / Scale ModelWorld Modeling Convention held at Telford, UK, last week.
I'm posting 700+ photos of models, news, vendors and a lot more of what
is one of the largest modeling conventions in the world. Grab a cold
one and enjoy!
- November 1st.2018: After months of hibernation, I finally posted the final photos of the Red Pounder vignette, showing the 1/72 PST KV-122 near Zaporozhye,
Ukraine in mid-1943. That
is the most probable area and time of the use of the few KV-122s by the
8th Guard Tank Corps, during their offensive in the direction of the
9.2018: I scratchbuilt a few more details to the 1/32
Heinkel He-162. I still have to add/correct the nose landing gear and then I'll finally add some paint to this project...