- January 4th.2020:
If you don't know, the P-47 which differs the most from its other
versions is the version N. Check out why in this walkaround of the Republic P-47N Thunderbolt s/n 44-89320 that I did in U.S. Air Force Armament Museum, adjacent to Eglin, FL, USA, last November.
- January 3rd.2020: Let me open the year with my long due photos of the 33rd IPMS-Brazil, held in São Paulo during the last month.
- December 27th.2019: Here is my diminutive Polish TKS tankette from RPM (ex-Mirage) in 1/35 scale, as it
probably looked like during the opening WWII weeks.
- November 16th.2019: If you are planning a PTO diorama, this walkaround may be interesting for you: A Ford GTB Bomb Service Truck on
display at the National Museum of Naval Aviation, Pensacola. These
little trucks were used in the Pacific during WWII wherever an
airplane needed to be loaded with bombs.
- November 15th.2019: Here is a walkaround of the today's only flyable NA P-82 Twin Mustang in the world: XP-82 Twin Mustang s/n 44-83887 which I photographed at the Valiant Air Command, Titusville FL, USA a couple of weeks back.
- October 30th.2019: Let me share with you some photos of the 1st Xtreme Modeling Latin America, held at Porto Alegre, Brazil, during the last weekend.
I'm posting about 200 photos of models and the show, Thank you UPPA
Club for a great and very well organized event. See you next year!
- September 22nd.2019: Yep, I woke up of my long hybernation. Today I share with you a walkaround of the Hawker Hart Trainer K4972 as displayed at RAF Museum, Cosford, 2018. Another Sidney Camm's gem, with all the beauty of the 30's bipes and an unmistakable heritage.
14th.2019: I spent a lot of time preparing small details of the Nam's Taxi, my M113 ACAV diorama in 1/35 scale. If Devil is in the details, he cannot complain...
13th.2019: German AFV fans will like this walkaround, the Sd.Kfz. 171 Panzerkampfwagen Ausf. G / Panther late medium tank as displayed at the Bovington Tank Museum back in 2017.