- May 10th.2017: After more than two years working on it, I finally finished the Retreat diorama in 1/72 scale. The scene depits troops gathering in a farm on the Eastern front, late summer 1943. It includes the Trumpeter Famo, Revell Kanone 18 and a conversion of the Italeri Sd.Kfz.253.
- May 4th.2017: Here is a small update on my Retreat diorama in 1/72 scale. The figures are basically finished now, and I'm starting to work on the last details.
- May 3rd.2017: Antrvm Ratvs reached 250k visits this week, not counting the direct accesses to the articles. I couldn't imagine this figure even in my craziest dreams. A big thank you to all friends, modelers, companies and visitors for all your support and interest. And yes, I'll keep it as a non-sponsored site.
- April 30.2017: I'm sorry for the lack of updates. Here is my Revell Cutty Sark in 1/350 scale finally finished. It took me mere 10 (that's right, ten) years...
- March 21.2017: Here are some photos
of our last club meeting on March 16th,
at our HQ. We
had an impressive lecture by Nestor Magalhães describing his trip to
Yamamoto's crash site at Bougainville area, Papua-New Guinea.
- March 13.2017: The End of Operation Rembrandt was
my unpretentious entry in a recent group build of our modeling club.
Starring Hobby Boss Zlin Z-42 and a Hasegawa Chevy in 1/72 scale.
- February 20.2017: Starting the activities at our club, here are the photos of an anusual summer meeting, on February 16th,
at our HQ.
- February 13.2017: While I'm away from my workbench, check out these photos of a rare Ford T based Hucks starter on display at the Royal Air Force Museum, London, UK. It would be a nice addition to any WWI diorama...
- January 29.2017: I progressed with the Red Pounder vignette. The PST KV-122 in 1/72 scale is finished. I hope you like it. Now I'm working on the display base, and there is still a fair amount of work ahead.